On 06/26/2013 07:27 PM, Alessandro Franceschi wrote:
Good point.
In the doc I placed some possible examples on where to assign names, but
more (or remarks on the ones listed) cases are welcomed.
(Let me have your email for an invitation to edit)

Btw, comments and access to:
https://docs.google.com/a/lab42.it/document/d/1D4OqEI5iuGJe63ODU91N6rnFKcxVAg1sAWbaQrGBlWA
is open to everybody, and whoever writes modules should be somehow
concerned.
At the moment the discussion seems limited to very few people (even if I
know various others are silently lurking :-)

The same place of the document is to be considered temporary.
Let me just hop in and say that I'm really pleased with your stdmod
example, and I already did modify my first module in this way:

https://code.google.com/p/lutak/source/browse/tsm/manifests/init.pp

If you think I got something out of the order here, please post critique ;)

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr