On 07/25/2013 02:13 AM, Jakov Sosic wrote:

I was pretty cautious in specifying top scope in numeros occasions when
including or requiring classes, but this time I thing that 'inherits'
bit me...
Nah, I've found it... It seems that I missed one require in another
class, system::foobar, which stated 'require php', and thus included
system::php if it existed!

I've changed it to 'require ::php' and now it's ok, system::php is not
included any more. So it's not the inherit after all :D

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr