tried to play around with the RUBYLIB env var but doesn't seam to help in
any way.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Piotr

W dniu wtorek, 23 lipca 2013 17:10:55 UTC+1 użytkownik Piotr Jasiulewicz
napisał:
Hi,

got the whole list

root@ip-10-55-86-66:/home/ubuntu# gem list

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

builder (3.2.2)
excon (0.25.3)
fog (1.14.0)
formatador (0.2.4)
guid (0.1.1)
mime-types (1.23)
mini_portile (0.5.1)
minitest (1.6.0)
multi_json (1.7.7)
net-scp (1.1.2)
net-ssh (2.6.8)
nokogiri (1.6.0)
rake (0.8.7)
rdoc (2.5.8)
ruby-hmac (0.4.0)

just got the newest one...

Cheers,
Piotr

W dniu wtorek, 23 lipca 2013 17:09:04 UTC+1 użytkownik shivaraj mathrubai