Pete,

do you have any info regarding 2.4 support? Have you been successful with
creating the fork mentioned?
I'm playing with FreeBSD (9.x+) support and wish to have apache 2.4 at once.

W dniu wtorek, 12 lutego 2013 07:19:00 UTC+1 użytkownik Pete napisał:
Just letting people know I have made a start on this.
It seems the best way to achieve it is to write a custom fact or two and a
couple of functions.
Will setup a fork of the code soon and put my results in it.

I will post a link to my fork if anyone wants to help test once I have it
setup.