Hi everyone!

having a slight problem with the installing the cloud provisioning module
[code]
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/cloud_pack_getting_started.html
[/code]
everything worked until I wanted to actually try to fire it up:

[code]
puppet node_aws list
Error: Could not autoload puppet/face/node_aws/fingerprint: cannot load
such file -- guid
Error: Could not parse application options: Could not autoload
puppet/face/node_aws/fingerprint: cannot load such file -- guid
[/code]

I have fog configured with my AWS credentials but it seams like the
installation is just faulty, anyone any clue?

Thanks,
Piotr