Thanks. This fixed it for me. :) :D
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:13:28 PM UTC+10, binaryred wrote:

Felipe,

Not sure if you found an answer to this, but I had the same problem and
found that my problem was corrupt certificate requests were generated while
the disk was full. After I cleaned up the disk, I had to clear out the
/var/lib/puppet/ssl/ca/requests directory and then everything worked fine.

Jason