On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 4:23 PM, shivaraj mathrubai wrote:

I'm using CentOS

On Thursday, 18 July 2013 00:21:52 UTC+1, shivaraj mathrubai wrote:

Hi Guys,

I'm unable to load the module cloud provisioner, when I try to run
node_aws it gives me the below errors:

Error: Could not autoload puppet/face/node_aws/list_**keynames: no such
file to load -- guid
Error: Could not parse application options: Could not autoload
puppet/face/node_aws/list_**keynames: no such file to load -- guid

Hrm, it looks like it can't find a dependency... Can you `yum install
rubygem-guid` ?

And when I see the help list I can see the below message:
! node ! Subcommand unavailable due to error. Check error logs.
! node_aws ! Subcommand unavailable due to error. Check error
logs.

I'm using Puppet 3.2.3 and Ruby 1.9.2

Any hint to fix this ?

Thanks in advance !

Join us at PuppetConf 2013, August 22-23 in San Francisco -
http://bit.ly/pupconf13