On 07/15/2013 01:54 PM, Jakov Sosic wrote:

OK, I will basically do something like this, but I will implement my own
transport-alike resource until you guys standardize this :)
OK, I'm having a big problem ... How can I get the values from the other
resource?

For example:

couchconnection { 'default':
   username => 'admin',
   password => 'admin',
}

couchbucket { 'test':
   ramsize => '64',
   connection => Couchconnection['default'],
}

So, how can I get the value of username in my couchbucket 'create method'?

I would like to have something like:

   def create
     username = @resource[:connection][:username]
   end

but that obviously doesn't work :-/

I've tried something along these lines, inspired by vmware-vconsole module:

@couchconnection ||=
Puppet::Puppetlabs::Couchconnection.retrieve(:resource_ref =>
resource[:connection], :catalog => resource.catalog)

but zero succes...

And ideas?