Hi Jason,

Yes I did something similar but I just recovered a snapshot from my volume
before the corrupted certs happened and replace everything.

Regards,
Felipe
On Jul 10, 2013 10:13 AM, "binaryred" wrote:

Felipe,

Not sure if you found an answer to this, but I had the same problem and
found that my problem was corrupt certificate requests were generated while
the disk was full. After I cleaned up the disk, I had to clear out the
/var/lib/puppet/ssl/ca/requests directory and then everything worked fine.

Jason