On 05/10/2013 10:43 PM, David Schmitt wrote:
On 10.05.2013 17:08, Nikola Petrov wrote:
+1

The vim plugin is the best you can find if you are already proficient
in vim somewhat. I use it in conjuction with
https://github.com/SirVer/ultisnips and it can't be better. I found the
eclipse too heavy for my needs(although I use it for java development
where it shines)
Please satisfy my curiosity: how many puppet modules and/or .pp files do
you currently have?
In my case (I also use vim + vim-puppet), ~ 66 modules, ~200+ pp files.