On 05/09/2013 03:33 PM, jcbollinger wrote:

Principally, trouble with environments revolves around modules that
provide native components (types, providers, or functions) that are not
uniform across all defined environments.
So, if I have prod and dev environments, how can this problem manifest?

If I change provider in prod, and client machine is in environment=dev,
it should have the provider from dev I presume? Or not?

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr