On 01/09/2013 11:37 AM, Andreas Hilboll wrote:
Hi,

in the docs at
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/file_serving.html#serving-files-from-custom-mount-points
there's an example on how to serve private files via

[private]
path /data/private/%h
allow *

However, my private files are identical for classes for webservers, i.e.
SSL private keys for webservers. All these webservers have hostnames
webXX, where XX are some numbers.

Is there a way to tell the puppet fileserver config to send all hosts
matching a certain hostname pattern to the same directory?
I'm interested in this one too! I find my self copying over same files
in private for multiple hosts, so some kind of higher level of 'private'
would be nice.

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr