If you followed the instructions on the website it calls for you to create
a database named "dashboard". However, the example database.yml that comes
with the software calls for the database to be called
"dashboard_production". This bit me in the ass, and I suspect that it
might have bitten you as well. Just create dashboard_production and you
should be okay.

J.