Hello,
I have started using puppet recently and my primary purpose is to use
puppet to maintain state of a bunch of network devices, I have explored the
basics of configuring switch interfaces using puppet, I feel there
is necessity to extend it to do more complex jobs on network devices. I
have tried finding ways to do several other jobs on switch using puppet but
could not find much. If any one could point me some links which may help me
explore all the implemented things for network management then it would be
a great help aslo I'm looking forward to write new ruby modules to help
myself and publish them if the work is significant. So thinking of
extending puppets where should I start? any specific docs which I can refer?

Your response is valuable and appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Vatsa