"Implement database, database_user, and database_grant provider"
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-postgresql/issues/27

The bug has been closed and that's a little unsatisfying.
database, database_user and database_grant are resources internal
to puppet, but only puppetlabs-mysql implements them.
Actually ... its still open.
I'll explain my patch below, but I'd first like to know if there's
any interest in this happening from either puppetlabs-mysql or
puppetlabs-postgresql users and developers! I am generally more
concerned with puppetlabs-mysql here, because its development seems
to have stagnated, judging from the bug reports and the pull requests:
I think overall it would be a positive move.

ken.