I've decided to try the new shiny and installed ActiveMQ 5.8.0 (my own rpm
for Centos 5). It seems that Mcollective (2.2.3 in this case) doesn't play
nice with ActiveMQ 5.8.0. It causes problems with direct addressing. In
fact, it mostly stops working, but occasionally, rarely, does "go through".
If I disable direct addressing or downgrade activemq, it all springs back
to life. "Indirect" addressing is still OK, regardless of the version. I
haven't gone as far as updating stomp gem, and I don't see anything in
mcollective 2.2.4 to believe it would help if I upgraded.

I will need to rebuild those servers soon, but while I still have logs
(mcollective and activemq debug logs), does anyone want those, or some
other info?

Regards,
Daniel