Thanks a lot will go through it!!!!

On 28 May 2013 20:20, Matthew Burgess wrote:
On 28 May 2013 15:48, Ripunjay Godhani wrote:

Hi Stan
Thanks for your quick support , tell me how can i get started..

i haven't yet installed puppet on my machine any instructions would be
greatly appreciated
PuppetLabs provide some pretty comprehensive documentation at
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/#puppetpuppet
. It should certainly be enough to get you started.

Regards,

Matt.