Matt

Did you ever get puppet to automate replication between a master mysql db
and a slave mysql db. For example my host for the master is db01.xxx.xxx
and the slave is db01.xxx.xxx. This seems to be an issue Puppet Labs does
not support. Once I get a working solution I would like to present a
presentation to San Francisco Puppet Master's group as a demo to spread the
knowledge. Thanks

Mac