On Monday, May 6, 2013 9:22:36 PM UTC-4, Ygor wrote:
This looks great.
Mine, or Gerardo's?

Some constructive criticism:
I think “defaults" and “settings” are redundant.
Use one.
Actually, though, IMHO they're not. 'Defaults' are what you get if they
aren't overridden. 'Settings' are what you use in the main code; they
might be the default values, or they might be explicitly overridden/set.

I kind of like the term “params”, but they all do the same thing.

'params' *versus* 'settings'.. yah, could go either way. Except I
personally think of 'params' as things that are explicitly passed in to
something, and 'settings' being more in the environment.

Thanks for the feedback!