Is there any possibility to use the REST API in a standalone configuration
of Puppet?
I'm still no expert in Puppet, but in the REST API guide<http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/rest_api.html>says I only have to add 'listen = true' in puppet.conf, or run 'puppet
agent --listen'; however, I have not been able to get anything related to
Puppet listening on any port (I've checked netstat). Is the REST API only
available on master/agent configurations?
Also, any kind of additional information anyone could provide about the
REST API would be really appreciated. I don't know if it's a very used
feature, but I didn't find much information about it around.
Thanks a lot!