Hello John,

Thanks very much for your help. I stated to think about such solution, but
I thought it might be some built-in function... While I'm going to use such
function I have another question about funtions: is there any way to
understand name of template from where my function is called?
With this I want to provide error messages like: "Error: undefined variable
#{var} in template #{template}" . Is this possible with Puppet?

Thanks in advance,
Alex