Interesting that I didn't have MCollective installed on either agent. Is
there any other service that I need to get this live management to "work"?
MCollective is installed on both now, just trying to trawl through the
limited README to configure it.
I'm finding it perturbing that there's not a huge amount of documentation
on this (and what there is seems out of date), despite the age of the
product.