Thanks Calvin, It is working for me now. There is another issue which I
noticed in Mysql is, I have set the root password in config.pp as below.

class mysql::config(
* $root_password = 'Pa$$word!',*
$old_root_password = '',
$bind_address = $mysql::params::bind_address,
$port = $mysql::params::port,
$etc_root_password = $mysql::params::etc_root_pass

and server.pp as

class mysql::server (
$package_name = $mysql::params::server_package_name,
$package_ensure = 'present',
$service_name = $mysql::params::service_name,
$service_provider = $mysql::params::service_provider,
* $config_hash = { 'root_password' => 'Pa$$word!'}*,
$enabled = true,
$manage_service = true
) inherits mysql::params {

issues which I am facing here is ,when I type mysql command and enter
without asking credetial its is going to mysql console. If trued with mysql
-u root -p Pa$$word!, and its working as well..How can I restrict that
mysql command enter to without credential to console?

Thanks,
Jithin