Hi all,

First off, I'm very much a new user when it comes to Puppet, just trying to
get my head around all that it can do so I'm assuming I've missed something
extremely obvious.

I have a small setup consisting of three virtual machines on the same
subnet who can all happily talk to each other and run puppet agent -t with
no problems.

There is the master running the learning VM from their tutorial
[root@learn modules]# facter puppetversion
2.7.19 (Puppet Enterprise 2.7.0)

An agent (also running the learning VM in agent only mode:
[root@agent1 modules]# facter puppetversion
2.7.19 (Puppet Enterprise 2.7.0)

and a second agent which I've configured from scratch.
[root@agent2 modules]# facter operatingsystem operatingsystemrelease
operatingsystem => CentOS
operatingsystemrelease => 6.4
[root@agent2 modules]# facter puppetversion
3.1.1

While I know there are issues with running puppet 3.x.x with a 2.7.x
version of Enterprise, I only seem to get warnings so far.
My main problem is that I cannot see either agent under the Live Management
portion of the Enterprise console running on the master. They appear as
nodes everywhere else, but I cannot force a single run instance or query
packages, users etc from the console.

Anyone have any ideas?
Steve