You may have better luck using the os_architecture fact from winfacts.

https://forge.puppetlabs.com/adenning/winfacts

hth,

Adam
On Sunday, March 10, 2013 1:22:13 AM UTC-6, Rakesh K wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to write a manifests for windows and need to do a sequence of
things based on architecture.. but the current windows facts like
architecture etc are giving me ambiguous results... I am using puppet
version 2.7.20 and prefect to use the same version for a while..

Can someone suggest a solution for this issue...

Regards,

Rakesh K.