We're planning a rollout of Puppet 3 on our network. We've been entirely
RH5 & RH6 for a while, but we are planning on folding in Solaris hosts and
possibly AIX as well.

The Redhat hosts are running ruby 1.8.7 and the Solaris & AIX hosts have
ruby 1.9.3p125

My question is, will the differing (but officially supported) ruby versions
cause any problems with puppet even though all platforms will be running
the same version of Puppet?

Bill