Hallo,
I am trying to establish an puppet infrastructure, but my server is
throwing errors irregulary. Sometimes it workes, sometimes not.

The master: puppet master --no-daemonize --verbose --debug --server XXXXX
--certname XXXXX
The agent: puppet agent --test --debug --server XXXXX

... and the error thrown by the agent:
Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Could not autoload puppet/type/service: Permission denied - getcwd on node
XXXXX
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

... and by the server:
Error: Could not autoload puppet/type/service: Permission denied - getcwd
Error: Could not autoload puppet/type/service: Permission denied - getcwd
on node XXXXX
Error: Could not autoload puppet/type/service: Permission denied - getcwd
on node XXXXX
Error: Could not autoload puppet/type/service: Permission denied - getcwd
on node XXXXX

The problem varies by "puppet/type/service", puppet/type/package",
"puppet/type/augeas".... And sometimes it just works.
What's the reason for that?