Dear Ryan & Simon,

Thanks for your reply.

The thing is I have already tested the dism module on windows 2008 R2 and
am satisfied.

But I am looking for iis and asp.net module for windows 2003 and windows
2008.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh K.
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM, Ryan Coleman wrote:

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Rakesh Kathpal wrote:

I am looking for IIS and asp.net module for windows 2003 & windows 2008,
can anyone please help ?
Hi. For starters, this example from the dism module will install iis and
.net.

dism { 'NetFx3':
ensure => present,
}

dism { 'IIS-WebServer':
ensure => present,
answer => 'C:\answer\iis.xml',
}

What exactly would you like to accomplish? The iis module you reference
can take you into configuring application pools and so on.

--
Ryan Coleman | Modules & Forge | @ryanycoleman | ryancoleman in #puppet