On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Ellison Marks wrote:

Just checking if anyone's made an attempt to update the puppetlabs nginx
module, or could point me to one they like. Last version in forge was
uploaded in june of 2011, and while the github version is more recent (two
months ago), it's doesn't seem quite together, given that the comments are
disagreeing with the code at times.

We don't have an active maintainer for this module and I've been
considering taking it down. Do you know of anyone that would like to take
up stewardship? Send me an email off-list if you do.

--
Ryan Coleman | Modules & Forge | @ryanycoleman | ryancoleman in #puppet