Hi everyone,

I started testing out the puppetlabs/apache module from forge on a Fedora
18 server and noticed it doesn't have multiple version support for apache.
Fedora 18 runs apache 2.4 and there are a few of modules that don't exist
any more and a few config changes.

I was pondering forking the module on github and adding attempting to add
support for apache 2.4 but I thought I would check if anyone is working on
this before I proceed.

Good work on the module by the way.

Pete.