You could make a notify that also receives the same trigger with an opposite schedule.
On Feb 7, 2013, at 2:40 PM, ad wrote:
I have a custom resource type that upgrades a MSI and kicks off a reboot. It uses a schedule parameter (configurable through an ENC) so we can control when the node is allowed to reboot. I'd like to add a notify (or call warn()) if not within the schedule, e.g. "Skipping ensure version of MSI x, not within allowed schedule".

Any easy way to do this? If not any tips on getting started with a custom function are appreciated.

Adam

Jo Rhett