I don't see any thing relating to Hyperic in the Puppet Forge.

I will need a Puppet module at some point to mange Hyperic but not sure
what time frame I'll be working that yet.

My main concern now is to determine how to properly have Hyperic monitor
the health of the puppet master and agents.

I'll look into Foreman and tagmail as you suggested.

Thanks! Thomas