Is it fine after the first run?
On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:50:51 PM UTC-8, Erno Aapa wrote:

Hi,
I have tricky problem and I hope that someone could help me.
I'm using puppetlabs-firewall module. My box doesn't have iptables
pre-installed. And because there is no /sbin/iptables puppet don't find
provider for firewall -type. I get error that no provider for firewall
found.

Does anyone have idea how to get around this? Even if I create stage which
is before "main"-stage and install the iptables there I get errors.

Thanks for help!

-Erno