Since no one answered to my previous post, I suppose that it is not possible to do something like that :

$machines_DB="\'computerName\'"

$machines_serverWeb="\'computerName2\'"

node $machines_DB {
include deploymenDB
}

node $machines_serverWeb {
include deploymentServerWeb
}

#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system."
#