Resolved the stupid issue...

I just did not read the error message properly. It is complaining
"Could not find class hosts"..

Thanks,
Rajeev
On Jan 16, 11:32 am, DreamBig wrote:
Hi ,

Need this help desperately

1) Cleaned certificates from master
2) Cleaned ssl dir in agent
3) On agent - I run - puppet agent -t --waitforcert 60
4) On master - I sign the agent.
5) Again - I run puppet agent -t

I get the following error:
/opt/puppet/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/puppet/defaults.rb:72: warning:
Insecure world writable dir /opt/perf in PATH, mode 040777
info: Retrieving plugin
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on
SERVER: Could not find class hosts for puppet.agent.com on node
puppet.agent.com
warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

Can someone help!!!