my existing setup ( sorry im new to this) i noticed each section for
encrypted password is different, what change each value?
I was told put the same password (encrypted) in each 4 sections after i
change the root password on the host. see below, i replaced the existing
encryption with
"differ1, differ2, differ3, differ4 (solaris) values for e.g.)

case $operatingsystem {
'RedHat', 'CentOS': {
user {
"root":