Hey Oliver,

You can use my winfacts module, or just strip out the os_archtecture fact
from it:

https://github.com/adenning/winfacts/blob/master/lib/facter/os_architecture.rb

That will correctly handle 32-bit OS on 64-bit hardware.

Adam
On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:04:47 AM UTC-6, r0k5t4r wrote:

Hi Josh,

thanks a lot for pointing this out. I will update the install on all
windows machines to the latest puppet 2.7.x release. This updates facter
and the architecture is correctly display unless it's running 32Bit on
64Bit hardware.

Regards,
Oliver