I'd like to set a resource to have the "normal" schedule, ie "every time we run". The type has a default of a more restricted schedule. Looking at the type reference, there isn't a built-in schedule for normal is there?

Do I need to do something like this? Please tell me that there's some better way to override a schedule applied as a default for the type.

schedule Anytime {
period => hourly,
periodmatch => number,
repeat => 1000,