Calvin Walton,

thank you!

Do you recomend a book for reading and learning?

I will need some help again, maybe I made an other mistake. I made the
correction in my node.pp. but now I m reciving this error msg:

*info: Retrieving plugin
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Could not intern from
pson: Could not autoload package: Could not autoload
/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/puppet/provider/package/windows.rb: no such file
to load -- windows/error
warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run*

I try googled but no success, it is stranger but there is no reason for
windows.rb problem. I m using a linux server and a linux client for puppet.

Thanks!