Hi all,

This may be a simple one but I am not able to do it.

Folder structure is like:

mname -> name of the module
---manifests
------init.pp -> includes class mname
------config.pp -> includes are user defined resource which is defined
as "define mname::config ( $a,$b ) { ... code here ... }
------misc.pp -> Contains misc class. This class is included in
config.pp. I did this because there are few resources which are to be
defined only once for a node if there are multiple user-defined
resources mname::config.pp defined. Now, in this class misc, I want to
access variable $a and $b. *How do I do that?* Using mname::config::a is
not working.. Error says "class config could not be found". This makes
sense because it's not a class, config is a user-defined resource type.
---templates
------t1.erb -> I want to access value of $a and $b here. Using
mname::config::$a is not working. I am using <%=
scope.lookupvar("mname::config::$a" %> to get the value.

I am completely lost. Right now, I am using 2.7 and just accessing $a
and $b directly (which is showing warnings) so it's working but this
will start failing once I move to 2.8.

--
Cheers,
Abhijeet R