I am trying to execute a python script from manifest file on puppet windows
based client:

exec {'ez_setup.py -U setuptools':

#command => 'C:\Python27\ez_setup.py -U setuptools',

cwd => 'C:\Python27',

path => 'C:\Python27;%PATH%',

#creates => 'C:\Program,

require => File['C:\Python27'],

}
I have 'file' block as well, which is copies the file first, before
execution. However, I am getting following error:
C:\Program Files\Puppet Labs\Puppet Enterprise\bin>puppet agent --test
--server
qalab2.pertino.com
info: Retrieving plugin
err: /File[C:/ProgramData/PuppetLabs/puppet/var/lib]: Could not evaluate:
Could
not retrieve information from environment production source(s)
puppet://qalab2.p
ertino.com/plugins
info: Caching catalog for homebasic32.pertino.com
info: Applying configuration version '1351047345'
err: /Stage[main]//Exec[ez_setup.py -U setuptools]/returns: change from
notrun
to 0 failed: CreateProcess() failed:
notice: Finished catalog run in 4.06 seconds