On 10/12/2012 02:22 AM, Zane Williamson wrote:
Hi All,

I am using puppet-labs/mysql forge module, but the MySQL package we
use is the MySQL-server-community packages.

Basically I am need to update a paratmeter

$pidfile = '/var/lib/mysql/${fqdn}.pid'

Where I can put the FQDN into the pidfile variable as suggested above.
However it appears I can can't use Facter variables in strings.

I am running on latest 2.7 build for server/agent.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

-Zane

use double quotes when you have variables in your string.

Grts

Jo

--
Johan De Wit

Open Source Consultant (rhce : 805008667232363)

Open-Future Phone +32 (0)2/255 70 70
Zavelstraat 72 Fax +32 (0)2/255 70 71
3071 KORTENBERG Mobile +32 (0)474/42 40 73
BELGIUM http://www.open-future.be