A huge thanks to Puppet Labs for these videos. It was so hard to decide
which presentations to go to at times. The conference kicked so much ass!

Adam
On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:33:08 PM UTC-5, Dawn Foster wrote:

I wanted to let everyone know that the videos from PuppetConf are
available at http://puppetlabs.com/community/videos/puppetconf/

Here are a few of my personal favorites:

CERN: http://youtu.be/-Ykb2j2ojYU

Discovering and creating great Puppet Modules:
http://youtu.be/aWqktlD62ks (talk actually starts at 4:45 min into
video)

State of the Community http://youtu.be/0_u_5RkVymE (I'm biased, since
my job is Community) :)

Logging: Logstash and other things: http://youtu.be/RuUFnog29M4
(should also win the best logo / mascot award)

Note: I also cross-posted this (Bcc) to puppet-announce and
puppet-dev, but if you have any questions or comments, let's keep
those here in puppet-users.

Thanks,
Dawn