On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:26 AM, JGonza1 wrote:

I have the command below in a init.pp file that I run to startup splunk
for the first time but it outputs the license agreement which requires to
input a y or n. Is there a way to input a y after the lincese agreement?
According to
http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/Installation/Startsplunkforthefirsttime
:

To accept the license automatically when you start Splunk for the first
time, add the accept-license option to the start command:

$SPLUNK_HOME/bin/splunk start --accept-license

- Gonzalo