On Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:42:39 AM UTC-5, Carlos Tapia wrote:
Hi Guys!

I want to clean warning messages: "*warning: Deprecation notice:
Resource references should now be capitalized*... "
It is related to following line:

* -> appcmd::32Bit['32BitappPool']*

If I try to change any piece of the code using caps. for the fisrt letter,
a syntax error is displayed.

* err: Could not parse for environment production: Syntax error at ':';
expected '}' *

Any suggestion?
What is the actual name of the definition? It probably should be
appcmd::32bit (not appcmd::32Bit; type names should not contain capital
letters). If you are using an all-lowercase name, I would expect
references to it to require the form:

Appcmd::32bit[<resource name>]

If Puppet raises a syntax error on that then I'll need to see a more
complete piece of code to guess at why.

John