May I ask what the future plans are for Puppet Dashboard? Will there
be more feature development? I see that 1.2.0 came out August last
year. Together with the fact that it seems like new dashboard
development is focused on Puppet Enterprise Console, I'm wondering how
the Puppet Dashboard fits in the roadmap?
The github commit log doesn't show much feature development:
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-dashboard/commits/master

Would be nice to know wether or not this can be recommended to users
looking for an Open Source dashboard.

kind regards,

Walter