+1
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Rilindo Foster wrote:

I usually explicitly set the $puppetversion in my manifest for my
environment. Furthermore, I have my own mirror copied from puppet labs repo
and install it from that location instead. That way, I have control of what
I push out and only update when I know that the new version is sound.

So I am not sure what the hubbub is all about. If you are not controlling
what you push out, don't be surprised when something breaks.