After upgrading to Puppet 3.0.0 it seems that puppet doc is no longer
producing documentation from my modules / manifests.
I have a setup with two environments in
/etc/puppet/environments/[production, testing], and I'm running the
following command to generate the docs:

puppet doc --all --mode rdoc --environment production --outputdir doc

After running this it creates the 'doc' directory but there are no files in
it.
The same command was working OK on 2.7.19.

Has anything changed in the required format of doc comments in the
manifests?