Wanted to add that I used the CLI with no success.

rake nodeclass:add name=sudo

-----
On Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:35:02 PM UTC-7, Lunixer wrote:

I have puppet running on WEBrick.
Dashboard works. I can see the hosts currently in puppet.
In Dashboard I can add hosts and create groups, but cannot add classes.
The auto-search returns nothing when I click on a group or server and start
typing in the Classes textbox.

Is this a common occurrence with Dashboard?
I have looked on the web and found no answer.

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks.