I discovered a gotcha with exec'ing "reg add": the change to PATH doesn't
show up in the current cmd environment (the one where puppet is being run).
That means that, if you add something to PATH multiple times, only the last
one will stick.

I tried using puppet-registry, but am getting "unknown function
validate_re" on line 44 of value.pp. I'm running in standalone mode, and
put the entire contents of the puppet-windows zip from Github in my modules
directory. Do I need any special config to make it work (or does it only
work with a master)?